Friday, October 9, 2009
Blog Post Number Three: The Ministry of Reconciliation
"For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again."- 2 Corinthians 5:14-15 This is the purpose of our lives on earth. We are supposed to live for God because He sent His Son to die for us. It is only fitting that we should give our lives to someone who gave His life for us. I love chapter five of 2 Corinthians. It reminds me of the eternal life I will have and the life that I must live here and now. I want to use the service of nursing to serve God. This is not for my own gain, not for money or fame. I want to use nursing as part of the ministry of reconciliation. "We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as thought God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God." -2 Corinthians 5:20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment