Thursday, December 10, 2009
Blog Number 10
I see a lot of value in blogging for nurses. This is a great way to analyze your feelings and learn from your experiences. I was so overwhelmed after my first day at clinicals. I wrote three pages about my experiences and how I felt. God gives so many good experiences and I know I would forget about many of them. There is great value in evaluating past experiences and learning from them. Blogging offers nurses the opportunity to look back at their experiences and to learn from other nurses' experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Blog 9:
I think blogging is a good outlet for nurses. Like you said Elyse, there are days that are overwhelming and you need a way to formulate your thoughts. Blogging is one way to organize those thoughts and share them with others. Your experiences and your faith are displayed for others to see and relate with in a manner that is relevant to nurses in the same stage of life. Blogging is a great way to encourage or be encouraged!
Post a Comment